Web Hosting 99.9% Up-Time Guarantee – Service & Support 24/7
Xtreme Hosting Services™ works with clients from across the country, helping with web and email hosting services. Every business needs a website. A company without a web presence misses out on a world of opportunities, as a well-designed website is a factor to attracting new clients or customers. Choosing a web hosting service and setting up your website is essential. Fortunately, with our service, the process is simple and affordable. No matter if you are just starting a new project or you want to move an existing website, you will enjoy a smooth and easy initial setup.
Providing the highest standards in strong security, daily backups and lightning speed hosting with unlimited bandwidth for your Joomla, WordPress or online store. Service and Support 24/7.
Website and eCommerce Solutions
Xtreme Hosting Services™ offers unlimited high-quality web hosting with an astounding 99.9% up-time guarantee. Having reliable and honest web hosting is one of the most overlooked details of any web project. The excitement of doing business on the internet can be neglected or forgotten by poorly managed content or implementing off target web services.
Having the right strategy from the beginning is the first step towards assuring your project’s success – and the first step to save you time and money. Our consultants will listen, assess, recommend, and guide you through the process of understanding, developing, and using web-based technologies that meet and exceed your business goals.
Have comfort knowing our state of the art data centers are monitoring you on the internet 24×7. With regularly scheduled maintenance and backups our hosting solutions will give you the peace of mind knowing your website or internet applications are live and secure.
- 99.9% Up-time Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth Available
- Proactive Server Monitoring
- FREE Plesk Onyx
- FREE Daily Site Backup
- Includes Shared IP Address, Dedicated IP Available
- FREE 1-year SSL certificate to secure customer data and increase search rankings.
- And More!
Affordable, Reliable Web Hosting Solutions. Proactive Server Monitoring and FREE Daily Site Backup.
Our Web Hosting plans are designed to host most personal, small business and organization websites. The packages above reflect the currant pricing for our most popular plans purchased. Xtreme Hosting Services™ hosting plans typically renew at the regular rate. However, these prices are subject to change. Customized options available and additional plugins upon request.
* A $69.99/yr value, our SSL Certificates keeps transactions with your website secure using strong 2048-bit encryption. SSL Certificate is FREE for 1 year with web hosting purchase. After the initial FREE year, SSL Certificate will automatically renew at the-current price until canceled. You may cancel at any time, however we encourage all our clients to continue to adopt HTTPS in order to protect your users’ connection to your website and increase search rankings.
Dedicated IP Address available for $13.95 per month.
Web browsers recently changed how they indicate whether a website is secured with HTTPS, and more changes are on the way. We want to help your website stay ahead of the curve. Below is what you need to know and what you can do about these recent changes.
Here’s the difference between a site with HTTPS and one without:
The middle example above may not look concerning, but if a visitor clicks the “i” for more info, Chrome and Firefox, which account for more than 70% of web traffic, show a “Not Secure” warning. Learn more on our blog.
Get the green padlock on your website and stop browsers from telling your customers and shoppers your website is not secure by adding Whole-Site SSL for less then $6/mo.
4 important reasons to move your WordPress website to HTTPS:
1. SECURITY—SSL protects your website’s data and visitors. It encrypts data transferred over the web, like form submissions and credit card transactions.
2. SEO—Google says it’s past time to move your sites over to HTTPS. They are now giving an SEO ranking boost to secure sites. Simply put, you’ll rank better in SEO with HTTPS.
3. ECOMMERCE—If you’re taking any payments from your website, SSL is non-negotiable. SSL is an absolute must for all ecommerce and membership websites.
4. AFFORDABILITY—In the past, SSL certificates could get expensive, but the rapidly-transforming web landscape has made switching to SSL practical and affordable.
What is HTTPS and how does it work?
HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) is an internet communication protocol that protects the integrity and confidentiality of your users’ data between the user’s computer and the site.
For example, when a user enters data into a form on your site in order to subscribe to updates or purchase a product, HTTPS protects that user’s personal information between the user and the site. Users expect a secure online experience when providing data via a website. We encourage you to adopt HTTPS in order to protect your users’ connection to your website.
Data sent using HTTPS is secured via Transport Layer Security protocol (TLS), which provides three key layers of protection:
Encryption—encrypting the exchanged data to keep it secure from eavesdroppers. That means that while the user is browsing a website, nobody can “listen” to their conversations, track their activities across multiple pages, or steal their information.
Data integrity—data cannot be modified or corrupted during transfer, intentionally or otherwise, without being detected.
Authentication—proves that your users communicate with the intended website. It protects against man-in-the-middle attacks and builds user trust, which translates into other business benefits.
Official news on crawling and indexing sites for the Google index
Indexing HTTPS pages by default
For Google, user security has always been a top priority. Over the years, they’ve worked hard to promote a more secure web and to provide a better browsing experience for users. Gmail, Google search, and YouTube have had secure connections for some time, and they also started giving a slight ranking boost to HTTPS URLs in search results last year. Browsing the web should be a private experience between the user and the website, and must not be subject to eavesdropping, man-in-the-middle attacks, or data modification. This is why Google has been strongly promoting HTTPS everywhere.
As a natural continuation of this, today Google announce that they we’re adjusting their indexing system to look for more HTTPS pages. Specifically, they’ll start crawling HTTPS equivalents of HTTP pages, even when the former are not linked to from any page. When two URLs from the same domain appear to have the same content but are served over different protocol schemes, they’ll typically choose to index the HTTPS URL if:
- It doesn’t contain insecure dependencies.
- It isn’t blocked from crawling by robots.txt.
- It doesn’t redirect users to or through an insecure HTTP page.
- It doesn’t have a rel=”canonical” link to the HTTP page.
- It doesn’t contain a noindex robots meta tag.
- It doesn’t have on-host outlinks to HTTP URLs.
- The sitemaps lists the HTTPS URL, or doesn’t list the HTTP version of the URL.
- The server has a valid TLS certificate.
Although Googles systems prefer the HTTPS version by default, we also make this clearer for other search engines by redirecting your HTTP site to your HTTPS version and by implementing the HSTS header on our server.
Googles excited about taking another step forward in making the web more secure. By showing users HTTPS pages in our search results, we’re hoping to decrease the risk for users to browse a website over an insecure connection and making themselves vulnerable to content injection attacks.